Monday, November 22, 2010

Altered Fairy Tales Swap - January 2010

I had a really hard time with this swap. My partner liked zombies and well I don't like them too much. But in the end I again went over board in this swap and sent my partner a really cool package. There were extras but here are the items that I made for her. I made her an Alice in Zombe Land dress with Assault apron. The blue dress is seperate from the apron and I only added "blood splatter" to the apron incase she wanted to use the dress by its self for something. I love how this turned out and I and thrilled that I able to try pleating with the apron.  Again I had a realy hard time givning this away, and I was choked that my partner didn't even bother to take pictures of it. I loved it though so I guess thats all that matters.






No comments:

Post a Comment